Visit www.SkydiveLakeTahoe.com to access the full website.
Reservations are made on the full website or over the phone.
View our Photo & Video Gallery on Facebook.
By making a purchase you agree to a set of Terms & Conditions.
Tandem Skydiving Certificates. Two People
***Certificate MUST be used for two people in the same appointment.***
Here is what you can look forward to when skydiving with Skydive Lake Tahoe-
- Welcoming and friendly environment.
- Knowledgeable and professional employees.
- Well maintained aircraft and modern parachuting equipment.
- Feeling of safety and security, fully attached to a certified Tandem Instructor.
On The Way Up-
- Absolute best views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
- Smooth flight to jump altitude in our comfortable and spacious Cessna aircraft.
- Enjoy every moment inside the airplane with amazing scenery in all directions.
- Fly to heights of over 12,000ft above the ground.
- Experience the incredible feeling of leaping from an aircraft.
- Speeds will increase to over 120mph.
- Enjoy the amazing sensation of falling down through the sky.
- Nearly "One Full Minute" (60 Seconds!) of exhilarating free-fall.
Parachute & Landing-
- Instructor deploys the parachute at an altitude of 5,500ft above the ground.
- Excitement increases as you realize the quiet and calm of floating under canopy.
- Tranquil 5 minute parachute ride provides plenty of time for more sightseeing.
- Instructor skillfully guides you to the ground for a touchdown in the landing area.
Before You Leave-
- Celebrate the accomplishment with watching friends and family.
- Enjoy your photos and video on one of our viewing stations.
- Relax and indulge in the amazing feeling of accomplishment.
- Professionally edited Photos and/or Video tailored to your skydive.